Wednesday, February 24, 2010

INITIATIVE OF SHG WITH MY FRIEND

For many time i and nearly all my friend never think about to save the money and think about how could to achieve our goal but now i and my friend [Yeng ] has an idea to set the team SHG together. more than this we would to like to invite person the would like it in this idea and welcome to all the person that have the good idea to make this concept to be perfect. I and my friend[welcome for the generous person that would like to support this idea and wait for all the person that would like to joint with us.

2 comments:

  1. Hello to pholla from Don in Canada.
    I may have something that may interest you. I have been trying to locate newspapers and business ads in your country to find peole who would be interested in helping me trade currencies on-line. I work full time for the government here in Canada but trade currencies part time. I am looking for 1-2 people to train to trade for me. They would need to understand english, and have computer inernet access. I chose Cambodia because of the timezone (good for trading) and because I think I can afford to pay a fair wage to people who can help me.

    If this is interesting you can contact me. If it is not, then I am sorry to have bothered you.

    Thank you very much.

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Don am very happy that you had a comment for my idea in initiative shg, sorry am just to sow your comment in my blog. Am not understand about your concept in your trading. Could you tell me more about it.

    Thank in advance
    Pholla Kang

    ReplyDelete